LIVE BLOGGING: Post #1: blastoff!

Posted by Nima On Sunday, October 18, 2009 1 comments

.

Ok here's my first live blog post. Basically we have a scene from the Callovian epoch at the end of the Middle Jurassic in China.

We've got a forest of araucaria conifers and some cycads and ferns near a lake. And some Shunosaurus and Omeisaurus.

Well, not YET, but here's the basic sketch of the design.


Yeah, it kinda sucks - for now.

This is just the preliminary sketch, it's not even on good paper. My actual drawing (which I will begin shortly) will be much better. I often do these rough sketches before attempting the final precise Paleo King-quality image, so I don't have to make radical changes and do too much erasing.

Check back in soon!

1 comments:

Melani Carter said...

woo hoo! its like a drawing marathon...you can do it!

Post a Comment